Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Little Meme

Danielle has posted a little meme. The rules are that you "Grab the book that is nearest to you (no cheating), turn to page 161, post the text of the fifth full sentence on the page, post the rules and tag three people."


"She was saved - 'it was nearly all over with your old Daph', she wrote to Tod - by the M & B drug."


From, of course, Daphne by Margaret Forster, which I finished reading over a week ago and is still in my mind (and on the desk). Please consider yourself tagged if you want to join in and let me know, so I can read your quote.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm not quite that far into the bio yet. It looks as though she had a close relationship to Tod throughout her life. I wouldn't mind reading her letters--I wonder if they are collected anywhere and in print?