Thursday, June 21, 2007

Booking through Thursday

Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:
Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?
How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?


Oh, yes I do have some old school books, library school and university books. I haven't kept them all, but I do have my school books from A Level History and English (I didn't keep the French), some old, and I mean old, text books and even some from O Levels. I also have my school report book and some copies of the annual school magazine; you got mentioned if you played in the school teams (lacrosse for me) and the exam results are listed.

This week we've been trying to de-clutter and I decided to look through my university papers and throw them out, but I just couldn't do it. So, they're still here, although when I'll actually look at them again, let alone read them, I just don't know.

5 comments:

Rhinoa said...

It's funny how difficult it is to get rid of university work. I worked really hard and was so upset when my car got stolen with everything from university in it. I do tend to horde things and do need to declutter more.

Marianne Arkins said...

So far, everyone keeps stuff... well, except me. I'm odd man out, again! LOL...

Mine's up here.

Trish said...

I couldn't part with mine, finally did, and now regret it! At least some of it. Why do we get so attached?

Here’s my answer

Barbara H. said...

I know what you mean -- it's hard to get rid of some of those things, even if I haven't looked at them in a long time!

Stephanie said...

I'm such a pack rat, it's surprising that I don't have more!