Friday, August 24, 2007

Books To Be Read?



I finished reading The Amber Spyglass today (more of that in another post) and have been wondering which book to read next. I started Remainder last week and so far it's okay, but after the Pullman books I need something extra. I looked at my books on LibraryThing and found to my great surprise that I have 77 books tagged "tbr" - I can't believe it! And what's more I've not got all my books entered in yet. And I've got 15 books out from the library.

Things have got out of hand. So my project for some time is to sort through the "to be read" books and decide some order of reading, but I know from previuos attempts to organise my reading I won't stick to it and some other books will call out to be read and I'll have even more waiting to be read ...

No comments: