I really shouldn't be entering another challenge, but I just can't resist this one. It's being run by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews - see her post on this challenge here.
The challenge is to read 3 to 6 books between February 1, 2008 and July 14, 2008, choosing from books and authors that you discovered, loved, or adored as a child. Anything and everything that you read through the age of 18 would qualify.
The books I will be choosing from are:
- Mr Blossom's Shop by Barbara Euphan Todd.
- Heidi by Joanna Spyri
- The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
- What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Gloriet Tower by Eileen Meyler
These were all favourites. I may have to add Heidi Grows Up and Heidi's Children and also What Katy Did Next.