Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




This is the first time I've done a Friday Fill-In



  1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat fish eyeballs as shown on Gordon Ramsay’s “The F Word”!

  2. Planning a holiday reminds me that summer is almost here!

  3. I cannot live without my books.

  4. Painting and quilting are two things I'd like to try.

  5. When life hands you lemons make lemon meringue pie and lemon cheesecake.

  6. Christmas Day with my family, opening presents, and eating Christmas dinner is my favourite childhood memory.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for a meal, tomorrow my plans include gardening if the weather is fine and cooking and Sunday, I want to relax, write my blog and read!

6 comments:

Lezlie said...

A former small-town mayor who used to come to my singing shows with his wife gave me a sign to hang up that says, "When life hands you lemons, ask for salt and a bottle of tequila". I always loved that sign! :-)

Have a great weekend!
Lezlie

PS I posted the Travels In The Scriptorium review today. And the horse is on the cover! :-)

cre8tivkj said...

Oh, I didn't even think of Christmas as a kid! I loved that too!

Danielle said...

Definitely lemon cheesecake--that sounds yummy!

TJ said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. I wish you good gardening weather! TJ

Janet said...

Welcome to the Friday Fill-Ins! I'd have to agree with you on #1...there is no way I'd want to eat that!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!

tanabata said...

Oh yuck! I don't even like fish eggs, but eyeballs?
Lemon cheesecake sounds nice though.